Job Title: Industrial Security Guard
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
# of Positions: Up to 10
Over the past several years, NORPRO has successfully expanded service operations to include Security, Technology, Information Technology (IT), Facilities and Maintenance, and Business Support. NORPRO is committed to anticipating, solving, and preventing problems for clients in the communities we serve.
We are a full-service company that has gained a reputation of being highly responsive and identifying and eliminating businesses pain points. As a solution driven company, NORPRO makes it easy for organizations to focus on their key business, because with one call, NORPRO responds to it all. Visit us at www.norpro.ca to learn more.
We are currently looking for independent and motivated individuals to join our team as Industrial Security Guards.
At NORPRO you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Employee benefits
- Employment growth opportunity
- Ongoing room for advancement
- Expert training
- A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
As an Industrial Security Guard, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide security by protecting people and property
- Conduct routine patrols with team
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Write and submit security reports
- Ensure all incident/accident reports are recorded accurately and submitted to the Manager as they occur
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must be willing to work shift rotational work (7 days on site – 7 days off)
- Must hold a valid Security License
- Must be computer literate and able to write electronic reports
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You must be physically capable of extended patrolling, have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance
- High School Diploma is preferred
- Ability to handle private and confidential information with a high amount of discretion
Apply online or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29th, 2021. Please quote the job title and include a copy of your Security Guard License and Valid First Aid Card.
NORPRO Company is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.